This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage and use about this application, as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using this application, you will be deemed to have agreed to this policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the application. We may post changes to this Policy from time to time so do review it regularly.
How We Use Information We Collect
- We use aggregate information, which cannot be attributed to any specific merchant / customer, to improve the usage of the application. We may also share this aggregate information with our current or potential commercial partners, to draw insights into the market.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us in your registration application to administrate your registration and to provide you with the personalized features for which that registration was necessary.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant activity to which it relates, e.g. to enter you into an application competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
- Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g. in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- We only keep the information of the payment made by you confidential and only for the purposes of facilitating the refunds in case of failed transactions and nothing more. We do not use this confidential information for any other purposes nor do we share or disseminate such information at any time whatsoever.
Our Commitment to Security
- We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
You have the option at any time to request that we:
- Provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this)
- Update or remove any such personal information
- Stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.
Either Party can terminate this agreement for convenience by giving 30-day written notice. All amounts due to the Company will be collected forthwith and the service will shut down in an orderly fashion at the end of the 30-day period.
The Company is entitled to terminate this agreement for cause and remove you from the said application and restrain you from doing business on the said application in any manner whatsoever, in the following circumstances; a) in case of any persistent complaints from the Customers that the Merchant is not able or willing to resolve, (b) in case of unethical business standards and practice adopted by the Merchant (c) where the Company comes to know of unfair/restrictive practice adopted by the Merchant including any illegal activities adopted by the Merchant. (d) any other reason for which advance clarification will be sought from Merchant, before taking any decision
Subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai Only and Subject to Indian Laws & other local laws applicable to the State.