TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cashless Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (‘CTIPL/Company) is the Owner & Developer of the Software Platform, ‘Benow’, and the provider of merchant services to enable merchants to accept orders and payments digitally.
These terms set out the basis upon which the Merchant subscribes to the said Application for personal use and convenience.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before usage of the application carefully. By using this application, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions mentioned herein. If you do not agree to comply with these terms, please do not use the application. CTIL shall change these terms and conditions from time to time, so please review these terms regularly.
Access, Registration & Other Terms
- Once you receive an SMS or notification that a customer payment has been received, the Company guarantees to pay the same (after deducting charges) into your specified bank account within 3 working days of the transaction being complete. In case you do not receive the SMS or Notification, you should not assume that payment has been made by the customer.
- You understand that the actual payment processing is performed by Banks, NPCI and other processors and that CTIL is not responsible for the availability and uptime of these various providers.
- You agree not to share your login passwords, banking details, MPIN’s relating to various bank accounts and other modes of payment with any person at any time whatsoever.
- You agree not to abuse the access / registration process, since maintaining security and integrity of the application is necessary to enable all our users to use it safely and effectively.
- You agree to maintain confidentiality of all the information so shared with you by the Company which is termed as confidential by the company.
- This application is on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTIL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this application or the information, content, materials or products listed by the Merchant or available with the Merchant and that your use of the said application is at your own risk.
- To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, CTIL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties, express or including, , implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for the goods/services. CTIL does not warrant that this application, its servers are free from viruses or other harmful components. CTIL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this application including, but not limited to direct, Indirect, Incidental, punitive and consequential damages including any damages or claims arising out of the acts of the Merchant or its goods /services supplied on the said application;
- Please note that the application may not be available always. It will be inaccessible during the regular maintenance periods and it may from time to time be subject to emergency maintenance or be unavailable for other technical reasons. The said application cannot be promised to be free from errors or bugs. We will, however use reasonable care and skill in fixing any problems once we become aware of them.
- While the Company warrants to protect the confidentiality of Merchants, Customers and their transactions, the Company is free to use the data for improving the quality of its service offerings and personalize its content to meet the unique requirements of every user. The Company is also free to share anonymized / aggregated information with third parties to help them generate better insights on the market.
- We will not be responsible for loss of or damage to your device on which the application is downloaded or other personal property or any other losses, which you suffer because of the said application.
- All dealings between you and your customer shall be subject to the usual business ethics and industry standards
- All statutory, taxation and legal compliance as per the laws, regulations, notifications must be done by you at your cost and expenses. GST, or any other levy of the Government on the goods shall be due and payable by you. The Company is not responsible for the same.
- You agree to indemnify the Company for any loss, damages, claims so raised on the company by any third party, attributable to wrongful acts by you.
- You shall not sell goods which are deemed to be illegal or banned by the laws of India and shall keep all licenses required as per the local laws about the licensing and carrying on of business on your premises.
- You agree not to tarnish the images of the Company in any manner whatsoever and shall endeavor to provide services to the customers in the best possible manner.
- All contents in respect of the application is the copyright material and ownership of CTIL and that any reproduction, dissemination, transmission, copying or plagiarism of any kind of the said application, contents, colour scheme, design etc. is illegal. Any person doing any of the said acts shall be prosecuted in law and necessary action under law shall be taken against all or any persons including but not limited to proceedings in civil, or, criminal courts. CTIL has the right to seek necessary injunctive and punitive reliefs against any or all person trying to attempt any of the aforesaid acts unless expressly authorized by the Company.
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise reducing the code use in any software into a readable form, to examine the construction of such software is prohibited except to the extent permitted by law.
- If you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions and we do not take any action against you, we may still act against you later or if you breach the same term on another occasion or if you breach a different term.
- The Company reserves the right to investigate and verify the authenticity of the information shared by the Seller to the Company or the Buyer, with regards to the business model, purpose of payments, and/or Transactions that the Company considers suspicious or fraudulent in nature, anytime. Any representative of the Company may contact the Buyers or the Issuer Bank of Buyers (whose card or net-banking was used to make the payment) directly to verify the details provided by the Seller.
- If any provision of these terms is for any reason, held to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid in some other way, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will not affect the remainder of these Terms and they will continue in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the Indian Law and we agree to only bring legal action in relation to these terms in Courts in Mumbai, India subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
- Company will deduct platform fee of 2% (+GST) from the amount collected on behalf of you and settle the net amount not later than T+3 working days of the transaction date.
Policy & Payout Terms
- If the merchant does not provide their bank account details, PAN card details & business details to Benow, the company won’t be able to settle the amount with the merchant. In case the merchant receives an order/payment without providing the above details, refund will be initiated to the consumer in 10 working days from the time the order/payment is received. Refund is subjected to the merchant providing the above details.
- Company is just an intermediary, Company recommends customer to read Merchant Campaign policy before they order certain goods or services from any merchant.
- Merchant receives a monthly limit of Rs. 10,000/- whenever they provide Company with its Business details, Bank Account details & PAN card details. Limit of Rs. 10,000/- is removed whenever the merchant provides its KYC details, which will be reviewed by the company within 7 working days. Submission of document does not necessary mean removal of limit. In case the company finds any discrepancy, it holds the right to ask for further documents.
- In case of any issue raised by the Customer regarding the order/payment via Benow, we will temporary suspend the merchant account in case there is no response after 48hrs of the query raised. The temporary suspension means the settlement will stop.
- In case of Chargeback, the disputed amount will be held by the company. The merchant needs to provide required documents as instructed by our compliance team. The disputed transaction amount will be on hold and will be released upon successful representation of Chargeback. Once the Chargeback is filed, Company has the right to hold the funds for 180 days.
- Settlement will be done in 3 working days.
- In case of refund or cancellation, the Customer can directly contact the Merchant. In case the Merchant fails to respond, the Merchant should reach out to Benow support.