TERMS, CONDITIONS, USAGE & DISCLAIMER
OF ‘BENOW’ APPLICATION
- Cashless Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (‘CTIL/Company) is the Owner & Developer of the Mobile Application/Software ‘Benow’.
- These terms set out the basis upon which the Customer subscribes to the said Mobile Application for personal use and convenience.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before usage of the mobile application carefully. By using this application you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions mentioned herein. If you do not agree to comply with these terms please do not use the mobile application. CTIL shall change these terms and conditions from time to time, so please review these terms regularly.
Access, Registration & Other Terms
- Maintaining security and integrity of the mobile application is necessary to enable all our users to use it safely and effectively. You agree not to abuse the access/ registration process.
- You agree not to share your banking details, MPIN’s relating to various bank accounts and other modes of payment with any person at any time whatsoever;
- All contents in respect of the mobile application is the copyright material and ownership of CTIL and that any reproduction, dissemination, transmission, copying or plagiarism of any kind of the said application, contents, colour scheme, design etc. is the sole ownership and proprietary of CTIL and any person doing any of the said acts shall be prosecuted in law and necessary action under law shall be taken against all or any persons including but not limited to proceedings in civil, criminal etc. CTIL has the right to seek necessary injunctive and punitive reliefs against any or all person trying to attempt any of the aforesaid acts;
- Payment made by way of UPI on the said mobile application is secured by relevant protection. Payments on the mobile application can also be made by the mode and manner of Sodexo Meal coupons, cash on delivery or any other methods of payments so listed on the Mobile Application.
- Customer understands that the actual payment processing is performed by Banks, NPCI, Sodexo and other processors and that CTIL is not responsible for the availability and uptime of these various providers.
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise reducing the code use in any software into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software is prohibited except to the extent permitted by law.
- While the Company warrants to protect the confidentiality of Customers and their transactions, the Company is free to use the data for improving the quality of its service offerings and personalize its content to meet the unique requirements of every user. The Company is also free to share anonymized / aggregated information with third parties to help them generate better insights on the market.
- Customer agrees to honour his orders and undertakes to pay the Merchants by the payment mechanisms provided by the Benow app, for the goods and services so provided by the Merchant, without any demur or protest;
- Customer agrees that the Company, being a technology service intermediary, is not responsible to the Customer for any loss or damage or any spurious or any kind of defective goods supplied by the Merchant and that such issues shall be raised by lodging the complaint and resolving the same with the Merchant directly. CTIL does not guarantee or warranty for the goods/ services supplied by the Merchant as to the quality and quantity, merchantability, non-delivery of the products of services of the goods so supplied or orders.
- In case of failure of transaction or any refunds, the Customer agrees to directly approach the Merchant and seek refunds or adjustment of any kind whatsoever. In case of failure of transactions in respect of UPI or any other mobile payments, CTIL shall facilitate the same through the Refunds features on the Benow app.
- This application is on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTIL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this application or the information, content, materials or products listed by the Merchant or available with the Merchant and that your use of the said application is at your own risk;
- To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, CTIL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties, express or including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for the goods/services. CTIL does not warrant that this application its servers are free from viruses or other harmful components. CTIL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this application including, but not limited to direct, Indirect, Incidental, punitive and consequential damages including any damages or claims arising out of the acts of the Merchant or its goods /services supplied on the said application;
- Please note that the application may not be available at all times. It will be inaccessible during the regular maintenance periods and it may from time to time be subject to emergency maintenance or be unavailable for other technical reasons. The said application cannot be promised to be free from errors or bugs. We will, however use reasonable care and skill in fixing any problems once we become aware of them.
- We will not be responsible for loss of or damage to your mobile device, or any device on which the application is downloaded or other personal property or any other losses, which you suffer as a result of the said application.
- If you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions and we do not take any action against you, we may still take action against you later or if you breach the same term on another occasion of if you breach a different term.
- If any provision of these terms is for any reason, held to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid in some other way, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will not affect the remainder of these Terms and they will continued in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the Indian Law and we agree to only bring legal action about these terms in Courts in Mumbai, India. Subject to jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
- By accepting the usage, terms and policy, you accept to all the terms and conditions as mentioned above.
This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage and use in connection with this mobile application, as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using this mobile application you will be deemed to have agreed to this policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the mobile application. We may post changes to this Policy from time to time so do review it regularly.
How We Use Information We Collect
- We use non –personally identifiable information to review application usage, e.g. information and other information, which allows us to improve the usage of the application. We may also share this information with our current or potential commercial partners, e.g. investors, sponsors and advertisers so as to access the popularity usage for statistical purposes for improving the services of the said mobile application.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us in your registration application to administer your registration and to provide you with the personalized features for which that registration was necessary.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant activity to which it relates, e.g. to enter you into a application competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
- Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g. in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- We only keep the information of the payment made by you confidential and only for the purposes of facilitating the refunds in case of failed transactions and nothing more. We do not use this confidential information for any other purposes nor do we share or disseminate such information at any time whatsoever.
Our Commitment to Security
- We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
You have the option at any time to request that we:
- provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this);
- update or remove any such personal information; and
- stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.