OF ‘BENOW’ APPLICATION
This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage and use in connection with this mobile application, as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using this mobile application you will be deemed to have agreed to this policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the mobile application. We may post changes to this Policy from time to time so do review it regularly.
How We Use Information We Collect
- We use non –personally identifiable information to review application usage, e.g. information and other information, which allows us to improve the usage of the application. We may also share this information with our current or potential commercial partners, e.g. investors, sponsors and advertisers so as to access the popularity usage for statistical purposes for improving the services of the said mobile application.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us in your registration application to administer your registration and to provide you with the personalized features for which that registration was necessary.
- We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant activity to which it relates, e.g. to enter you into a application competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
- Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g. in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- We only keep the information of the payment made by you confidential and only for the purposes of facilitating the refunds in case of failed transactions and nothing more. We do not use this confidential information for any other purposes nor do we share or disseminate such information at any time whatsoever.
Our Commitment to Security
- We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
- You have the option at any time to request that we: provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this, update or remove any such personal information; and stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.